Oregon

Software for Venue Layout

Hello there ladies!FI and I are hoping to make a layout for all of our vendors and those helping to set things up so that they can easily understand where tables, chairs, and everything else will be setup.Can anyone recommend a good, free program to use to design this layout?  Thanks in advance!

Re: Software for Venue Layout

• Mrs.FelicityMrs.Felicity member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is very easy to do using shapes/text in Powerpoint, if you already have MS Office applications on your computer.
  • edited December 2011
    I would agree with pp, using Power Point would be easy. (That's what our venue's coordinator actually used) I also just googled wedding reception layout tool and got quite a few choices.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for your help, ladies!  Power Point is the best so far!  I already googled layouts and some of them are awful and are not free, which is silly!  I have tried PertfectTable and SeatingArrangement, and both of these are not as great as power point!Thanks again!
  • velocitygrlvelocitygrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just used some graph paper and a pen, but I heard other knotties talking about some software online at MarthaStewart.comObviously powerpoint works too. :)
  • edited December 2011
    AutoCAD! For you architecture fools like me.
  • edited December 2011
    HI, I am new to this board but do know that Microsoft clipart has tables, chairs and other furniture. using powerpoint, word or publisher in a pinch should give you access to those images. just use a search for tables and scroll down normally they are near the bottom of the list. Tammy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards