Oregon
Options

Fall Venue

Hi ladies! I know that posts asking for venue recommendations can get old, so I'll try to make this as easy and open as possible!I'm looking for a venue in the fall (October or early November) pretty much anywhere between Portland and Corvallis. We are looking at approximately 125 guests, and don't need to have both ceremony and reception onsite if it is near churches. Our budget for the wedding is $10,000.Thank you!
imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Fall Venue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Pacific Crest Grand Ballroom in Oregon City is gorgeous and very affordable. The outside of the building is NOT impressive but once you step inside it is breathtaking! Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Bravo Wedding Guide may be a good place for you to start, considering at this point your criteria is pretty open-ended.  If you're able to narrow it down a bit we may be able to be more helpful.  http://bravowedding.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Even though I wasn't too pleased with my experience when I tried to check them out (made an appointment to see the site and then nobody bothered to show up), I would suggest you check out Camp Colton.  It's a bit on the spendy side for what you get, but it would be beautiful for a fall wedding.[url]<a href="http://www.campcolton.com" rel='nofollow'>www.campcolton.com</a>[/url]
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    rosechildrosechild member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting at Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden in the Sellwood area of Portland. The site coordinator is great, and the venue is gorgeous.
  • Options
    jpink2jpink2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the Sparrow Ballroom in Forest Grove, OR.  It's a new venue.  It's beautiful and sits 125 guests or 200 standing.  It rents for $1,100 for the entire day 8am-12am.  You can bring in your own catering and alcohol.  They also supply chairs, tables and chair covers.  The lady that own the venue is fabulous.  It used to be an Christian Church but has now been renovated as an event space.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married on 10/10 at the McMeniman's Cornelius Pass Roadhouse outside of Hillsboro. Ceremony outdoors in a beautiful meadow and reception indoors in a quaint barn. We have done EVERYTHING (dress, location, food, open bar, decorations, DJ, Photog, coordinator) for 10k :)   Very pleased!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jsmithoregonjsmithoregon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You guys are nuts planning an outdoor wedding in the Fall of Oregon, it could be 80 degrees or 40 and pouring.I would rec the Ainsworth House in OC its awesome.  Most of the McMenamins are cool too.  There is a cool barn place on Sauvies island but cant remember name of it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    one of the places I checked out was Pazzo restaurant it is so beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards