• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New Jersey

Rehearsal Dinner near Fairfield

Looking for a rehearsal dinner for about 40 in the Fairfield area. We'll have rehearsal in Newark and will be staying in a hotel in Fairfield. We're looking for somewhere fun. We had our hearts set on a Mexican restaurant nearby but unfortunately they wont take reservations! 

Re: Rehearsal Dinner near Fairfield

• Cookie PusherCookie Pusher Looking over your shoulder member
    Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    Try Cielo on Passaic Avenue. My company has had many parties there, and Anthony is great at working with you on the menu options. Pricing is very good as the portions are very generous. The bar area is great for hanging out after the meal, too.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• FutureMrsN3312FutureMrsN3312 Dirty Jersey member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited September 2014
    The Hampton inn and Fairfield executive inn both have a calandras restaurant in them. We used the Fairfield executive inn and had dinner there the night before the wedding. It was delicious. Eta: I wanted tejas the night before but skipped it bc of the no reservation thing.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks! We're doing our farewell brunch on Sunday at Calandra's. 

I love tejas and stop by for a meal any time I'm at the venue or florist. We may have to go for Friday lunch with my family before everyone shows up for rehearsals. 
  • Try Belle Gente in Verona! Beautiful dining area, excellent food, great price, and wonderful service! Highly recommend!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards