Chit Chat
Options

Who's getting married this weekend?

2»

Re: Who's getting married this weekend?

• Options
    Good luck, ladies! The day will FLY by so don't forget to breathe and take a few moments with your new DHs to just take it all in. Stay hydrated, make sure you eat, and try your hardest to roll with the punches because things don't always go perfectly to plan.

Oh, and don't forget to pee!!
    THIS.  My bridesmaid herded me into the bathroom halfway through the reception; I told her I didn't think I needed to go, but she (as she was gathering my dress) hollered,

"GO PEE YOU SHITSTAIN, I'M ONLY DOING THIS ONCE".

And god damn did I have a good piss.
    I went to the bathroom TWICE to change dresses during my reception, yet I managed to forget to pee. I didn't feel like I had to (even though I consumed a somewhat absurd amount of alcohol). I swear, I took the world's longest pee when I got back to the hotel!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    Best wishes to all of you becoming married old hags. You're not going to dump us for The Nest, are you? Can't wait to see all the pictures.

• Options
    Fuck the Nest! TK fo lyfe. <3 I wish you ladies could be here today!!
    Well, I will be attending several weddings in spirit today :D

• Options
    Have a great day, ladies! I'm so excited for you all!

• Options
    CONGRATS ALL!!! I can't wait to see pics :)
  • Options
    An excellent day, and finally here!

(Don't forget to eat a serious burger early in the day. Make time for the 5 or ten minutes it takes. You'll be running on nerves and steam and probably forget to eat,and you'll get cloudy headed and your blood sugar levels will go all buttwacky, and you'll be busy during the reception. You need some serious protein and carbs and yes, fat! to fuel you through this. Not joking. )

Happy happy happy September 13th to all of you!
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!!
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    Congrats to all! Surely most of the 9/13 brideladies are married by now? 

Come back soon with pretty pictures!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Congrats ladies!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards