Destination Weddings

Puerto Rico wedding...HELP!!

We are planning a DW in Puerto Rico and to be quiet honest, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with the planning.   If you've had or are planning a wedding in PR, I'm asking if you would please share any info.. I really would appreciate any and all responses.

Thank you,  Marcy :-)

Re: Puerto Rico wedding...HELP!!

• Have you decided where to stay yet? 
  • Where in PR are you looking?
  • Hi, I am currently planning our wedding in Vieques, Puerto Rico. I can probably answer some of your questions if you would like to contact me I would be happy to help!
  • Help!!! I am in the same boat, we got engaged last summer, and now we have decided for sure Puerto rico, but where do I start! I definitely want beach, but I do not know how to narrow it down.
  • what did you end up deciding. also thinking about puerto rico not many good sources for venues unless youre doing it in san juan
  • In San Juan, Isla Verde is the more quiet location, with the Ritz Carlton and other upscale hotels. Condado is more of a party scene but a lot of the older hotels have been renovated and are enjoying a bit of a renaissance. 

There's a Melia just outside of San Juan if you want an all-inclusive. 
  • In San Juan, Isla Verde is the more quiet location, with the Ritz Carlton and other upscale hotels. Condado is more of a party scene but a lot of the older hotels have been renovated and are enjoying a bit of a renaissance. 

There's a Melia just outside of San Juan if you want an all-inclusive. 
    Melia is not an all-inclusive.  U.S. liquor laws do not allow all inclusive anywhere in the USA and territories.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards