Chit Chat
Options

Update on FMIL/FBIL situation from the other day

I wanted to give a quick update on the FMIL shitshow that I posted about the other day.

FI and I went to the bank and got FMIL off of the loan. Thank you all for that suggestion! FMIL was notified and then promptly told all of FILs that we do not appreciate her support and are cutting her out of our lives one thing at a time. FFS. I guess there is no winning with this woman, but at least we have taken away her option to complain about this.

She shredded my flower reimbursement check and pre-paid the venue for our RD next month. Sigh. I guess I am just gonna have to go with it at this point.

Also, another of FI's OOS GMs backed out. This has not been our couple of weeks I swear. Oh well, I am so glad I have you Knotties, you make me smile. Also 31 days! Holy fuck. I have so much to do.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Update on FMIL/FBIL situation from the other day

• Options
    Oh Jeebus.  Sounds like she just wants to stay involved and have you guys falling all over yourselves in gratitude?  Or she just wants something to complain about?  At least you were able to get her off the loan though, that's great.

I wish you good luck, and lots of wine to help deal.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options

I wanted to give a quick update on the FMIL shitshow that I posted about the other day.

FI and I went to the bank and got FMIL off of the loan. Thank you all for that suggestion! FMIL was notified and then promptly told all of FILs that we do not appreciate her support and are cutting her out of our lives one thing at a time. FFS. I guess there is no winning with this woman, but at least we have taken away her option to complain about this.

She shredded my flower reimbursement check and pre-paid the venue for our RD next month. Sigh. I guess I am just gonna have to go with it at this point.

Also, another of FI's OOS GMs backed out. This has not been our couple of weeks I swear. Oh well, I am so glad I have you Knotties, you make me smile. Also 31 days! Holy fuck. I have so much to do.

So in keeping the joint loan, you were "ruining her credit", but in removing her name from it, you are "not appreciating her support". Wow. 
    Anniversary

• Options

LOL FUUUUUUUCK HER.

That lady is a god damn mess, and I am thrilled that you got her ass off the loan.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    So I work in a nursing home where we have many like her would you like a referral?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Wow that really sucks. No words of wisdom, but I have wine!
    imageimage">
  • Options
    She is one of those. I hope you have a wine cellar, you are going to need it.
  • Options

So in keeping the joint loan, you were "ruining her credit", but in removing her name from it, you are "not appreciating her support". Wow. 
    I just don't understand people. 

• Options
    Yeah looks like I am in for a long and tough ride with this one.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    <picks up phone to call MIL to thank her for not being a crazy bitch>
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards