• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Chit Chat

AW: Photos!

JCbride2015JCbride2015 Dirty Jerz member
5000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary First Answer
We got our engagement photos back!  Thanks for helping me get out some of my jitters the night before, ladies.  Overall I think they came out really nice.  Our photog apologized he didn't give enough of a variety of poses and more close-ups.  So we'll take note of that for the wedding day so we don't have 500 pictures of us staring into each others' eyes.  :)  

I also realized that our neighborhood is really heavy on train tracks!  We look a little bit Pinterest-y.  Oh well.  That's the historic train station at Liberty State Park, and we love it, and sorrynotsorry for the train pics.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

slothiegalfalsarasarawifenowAprilH81holyguacamole79ShellD13SmileDamnitjdluvr06[Deleted User]chibiyuiflyingfoxeswandajune6KatieinBklnSenecafsteph861doeydoSammyantha13kat1114lurkergirlbwysarahuflOliveOilsMomgladyscfFutureMrsN3312loveislouderlarrygagavulpiepopohmrs2014missdelilahbride2b71614iloveotters2014bethsmilesluckya23LadyMillilKytchynWitchemanillabarbeetherySwazzleduhitsdbuttercup1958climbingwifesimcal18NYCMercedesCookie Pushersmgold6arrippaAddieCakeElcaBBubblegum5586southernbelle0915hikebikebemerryKaurispinkcow13

Re: AW: Photos!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards