October 2014 Weddings

I cannot concentrate on anything!

We are SO close. Just hit the 30 day mark here and I cannot concentrate on ANYTHING! How am I going to function for the next month? Anyone else having this issue?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I cannot concentrate on anything!

• Story of my life! To make it worse, we started a time study at work this week. It lasts two weeks. I have to account for all my time and put it into lovely little categories. Spacing off due to wedding brain is NOT one of the categories!
  • 24 days out. Im in the same boat!

• yes 30 days for me too!  And I have a TON of things to do for work that I'm not sure how I'm going to get done, because all I care about are RSVPs and seating charts! lol
  • 26 Days here - and I'm in the same boat!! 

Got my Pet Sitter all booked today though :o) ! I'm worried about having strangers in the house, but I'm more comfortable with a paid service than asking a friend for some reason.

Anniversary
  • YES. 30 days out. cant concentrate at all. i'm basically done with wedding projects- which makes it even WORSE. there's nothing i can work on to busy myself. Just going over the day in my head over and over again. Yikes. Any tips out there for getting your mind off of wedding junk and staying relaxed would be much appreciated....
  • I'm 16 days! Oh gosh. I am dyyyyying.

Only one full week of work (and two partial weeks, but those don't count) left. Ahhhhhh
  • 16 days and I literally cannot get any work done! I'm constantly trying to figure out what I'm forgetting and how I can be more prepared! I just hope my boss doesn't ifnd out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • kebebb said:
    Story of my life! To make it worse, we started a time study at work this week. It lasts two weeks. I have to account for all my time and put it into lovely little categories. Spacing off due to wedding brain is NOT one of the categories!
    haha that's unfortunate. I would be in trouble if I had to do that right now. I'm spenidng so much time on wedding stuff!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • I'm so ready for it to be over and done with!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• @PrettyGirlLost--me too! I just want to be married already and to be on our mini-moon.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm over it! If I didn't actually want to have this big party and spend some time with family and friends (especially since everyone is so spread out now!) I'd just elope!!!!

• can I just take a nap for the next 30 days... PLEASE?!?!?
    Anniversary
  • Ditto! I can't concentrate on anything!!! I'm at 23 days and I'm so far behind on all of my projects! Working is not conducive to wedding planning.  Wish i could just take the next 2 weeks off from work so I can focus on wedding stuff!! lol. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Just 15 days here! I don't know why I even show up to work, I think about nothing but the wedding. I feel like the worst employee ever -- I should have taken this whole month off, but I couldn't. Work even feels so unimportant too. Obviously I still need a job after all this is over, but right now I just don't care. 

I'm also ready for all of this to be over and done with!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards