October 2015 Weddings

Hello everyone!

Now that we are officially planning I figured I'd stop lurking and say hello. My name is Jay and my fiancee is Danielle. We'll be getting married on October 15, 2015 in Columbus, OH. It's a Celtic Autumn themed wedding with a smallish guest list and a super tight budget but we'll make it work! Working at Micheal's Arts and Crafts helps with the decor and paper products. :)

Danielle and I have known each other since middle school. I moved in with her and her family at the end of high school and we've been together ever since. Right now, she's in FL where we're from and I'm living and working here in Ohio. It's been hard just spinning ideas with her there (not to mention having two stubborn brides) but it's been so much fun!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hello everyone!

• Congrats!!!!! I love Micheal's!!!! Lol. It is so much fun! Have fun planning!!!
  • Michael's is soooo my downfall!! That place is the best. Congratulations :) Can't wait to hear more about your wedding plans as time goes on.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello!!!! I'm Nicole and FH is Matt. We live in Central Florida. The great thing about our venue is for an extra $75 we can rent all the decor they have for our rustic wedding. We are awaiting for next week to find out if we have the 2nd or 9th for our date.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards