Not Engaged Yet
Options

2nd Dress Fitting (PIP)

These are not the best pictures of me, I had the dress laced too tight (my own doing because I kept feeling like my boobs were going to fall out).  But here ya go:

Sorry this one is blurry - I was walking to see where my dress was still dragging and my MOH took the pic:

Not a fan of how much 'push up' my boobs are getting, so I'll have to play with the lacing/undergarments to figure out how to fix it.

The bustle - I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and that it blends with the dress so well.

Anniversary

Re: 2nd Dress Fitting (PIP)

• Options
    YAY! You're getting so close!!!!!!! The bustle is awesome, you can't even see it! 

• Options
    Less than a month! Looks great!
  • Options
    You are so pretty!!! And the bustle looks great, you can't see it at all!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    It look great!  I kind of really hate bustles in general but yours is fantastic, you can't even see it! 
    Formerly doubless07
  • Options
    Lovely! And I agree with everyone else, you can't even see the bustle.
  • Options
    I really like the bustle!!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!!  My self-esteem is kinda at a low right now - I was hoping to be 40lbs+ lighter for the wedding, but it looks like it'll be more of 5-10lbs lighter because I waited until I was at the 12 week mark to worry about changing my diet to eating healthier (and gained a few after buying my dress, so I'm taking that into account to).  I just keep looking at the dress and seeing 2 things that I don't like - the ruching in the back doesn't photograph 'clean', then the bust line (and I think that's because I'm super modest and I can play with undergarments and maybe even safety pin or tack the dress to a bra). 

Anniversary
  • Options
    You're getting SO close!!! I can't believe it! I agree, the bustle looks great. And I know the feeling of trying to shove those puppies into a more modest neckline. I'm sure your FI will think you're absolutely stunning no matter how much extra weight you may be carrying. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    your dress is SO stunning and you look amazing in it.  Also, I wish I had your boobs.
  • Options
    I had the same boob issue, but without a corset dress. It looks like the issue is the cups aren't deep enough?
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    You look like a princess!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thanks ladies @BreMr - LOL, you say that now. . . I'm probably just a little too modest for them. @audrewuh - At the 2nd fitting I was wearing a strapless bra, I think the strapless bra is giving too much 'lift' which is what it SHOULD do, but add in the structure of the corset and it's a little too much. I ordered a 'minimizer' and will try that one, I can always just get away with not wearing a bra, but I'm a little modest and feel more comfortable with it.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Don't be afraid to go bra-less. The corset will do it's job, I promise! Corset dresses are designed for big chested girls like us to go free for once in our lives!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    You look just like a princess! Also, I think your boobs look great. Like @audrewuh said, though, don't be afraid to go braless. I'm a 36DD and if the clothing has the right structure, going braless is fine.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Love & Splits
    A blog about running and life with pituitary tumors
  • Options
    eeek getting so close you look great!!

• Options
    Thanks ladies!! At this point I'm just playing with all my options, there's a good chance I may still go bra-less.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards