October 2014 Weddings

Bachelorette Party Picture!

Had our combined bachelor/bachelorette parties this weekend!  We rented the big yellow bike (pedal pub) and we all rode around downtown!  So much fun!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
foreverofcourseleideighbrittany8788hkda2003

Re: Bachelorette Party Picture!

• labrolabro Hotlanta
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    @Emily104 How did you like the pedal pub? We did the same thing in Savannah last year for my sister's bachelorette. It was fun...but I don't think I'd recommend it to anyone else. Our butts were SO SORE the next day and the guy didn't take us to any exciting bars. I mean, they were interesting, but we could have easily walked to them and found them ourselves too so I dunno... Plus they also advertise that the bars they take you too will give you discounted drinks for the pedal pub ride and that didn't happen except for one bar.

• I loved it - I've done it before.  We didn't spend a ton of time on the bike compared to the time we spent in bars, so I don't think anyone was sore from the ride, plus we only had the bike for a couple of hours. 

We also got to pick the bars we went to, and we had our own playlist for the bike, so it was sort of a bike riding/dance party between bars.  We had all the guys with us too, so I really didn't have to do much work pedaling.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards