New Jersey
Options

Affordable Venues in Norther New Jersey

Hello.

Can anyone recommend venues for a wedding reception on a Sunday night of November 2015?
Our budget is $100-$110 per person including tip and tax.
Guest will be about 150-200.

I don't know where to start.
Anywhere in north jersey will be fine.

Re: Affordable Venues in Norther New Jersey

• Options
    I did my fair share of looking at places for my wedding in November 2015 on a Friday.  So here is what I saw that is in your budget

-Mayfair Farms (which we booked and we are working with Scott)
    -Galloping Hill Clubhouse (brand new and Jennifer was very helpful)
    -Fiesta (just redone and a great space)
    -The Manor (I was shocked that it was in our price range)
    -Primavera (I have been there for a few weddings and always impresed)
    -Atrium (my cousins got married their recently and we had a great time)
    -Park Avenue Club (loved it but it is a tented space)

I also used the NJ Bride magazine as a guide bc it has the general prices in the back of the magazine.  Good Luck!!!!  I know how stressfull this first step can be
  • Options
    Thank you so much!
    This definitely helps us to get the start.
    Congratulations and good luck on your wedding preparations!
  • Options
    Thank you very much.  And just remember to ask as many questions and make notes to compare the places.  And no question is a stupid question.  
  • Options
    I am having my wedding at Primavera on a Sat night in November and we are paying $120 plus tax and gratuity. I am sure for a Sunday they would be in your price range. They have been amazing to work with so far and we were blown away with the food at the weddings we have been to there as well as at the tasting. You got more for the $$$ there then any other place we looked and they only have 1 event at a time which was very important to us. I can not recommend them enough!
  • Options
    Mayfair Farms is definitely within that range as this was the first place we saw recently. We liked it a lot but want to finish up our other appointments. This Saturday we're going to see The Graycliff and The Terrace at Biagio's in Paramus - both of these are within that range as well. 

Good luck!
  • Options
    HI ladies, I 2nd Primavera I am having my wedding there in May 2015. I absolutely love my experience here so far and the food tasting was amazing!!!!! You have the hole place to yourself and the staff is on point! Good luck !
  • Options
    Knoll Country Club in Boonton. Our wedding was in May - we loved it. We paid slightly over that for a Saturday so I would think Sunday would be in your range.
  • Options
    Primavera's or Ravello's in East Hanover both within your price range. 
  • Options
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens. Im getting married there at the end of August and have a similar budget.
  • Options
    Florentine Gardens is $110 per person? Seriously?
  • Options
    black bear country club or ballyowen in Vernon, both part of crystal springs, Black bear starts at 99 pp on Saturday night
  • Options
    Highlawn Pavilion should be within your range for a Friday night in November.
  • Options
    I recommend The Tides Estate in North Haledon, NJ. I just booked with them for April 2016 and it's within the range you provided. They give deals for off-season months from November - April.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards