Wedding Invitations & Paper

David's Bridal Invitations

kavo0406kavo0406 member
5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
edited September 2014 in Wedding Invitations & Paper
I just got my sample invitations from David's Bridal and I am in love with 2 of them!  They're good quality and look really nice, especially for their prices.
I am just wondering if anyone has ever ordered their invitations from David's Bridal how the process was, if the invitations turned out how they wanted them to, how the customer service was and anything else you encountered working with David's Bridal
Thank you

Re: David's Bridal Invitations

• I loved mine. I made a mistake on them, saw it on the proof they emailed me, and they were super helpful helping me get it fixed.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • We ordered ours from there.  I took a chance and didn't order the proof, just did my own 'check' on the computer screen.  They came as scheduled, and they are amazing!  Love the color, and the quality!
  • I just ordered mine from there, thank goodness I got the proof since I realized I had forgotten to put a space on the RSVP card for them to mark that they could not attend.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards