Registry and Gift Forum

Wayfair.com?

We are registering at Kohl's and Sears (one place I love and a place he loves). Whatever we don't find at these two places, we thought we'd be able to find online at wayfair.com. Has anyone ever registered there? I can't find any reviews!! It seems like a great place, but I would love some opinions from brides who have registered there. Thanks!!

Re: Wayfair.com?

• I like browsing on wayfair, but I've never heard of anyone registering there. If you want to register at an online store, what about Amazon? They have a wide variety of stuff. 

Or you could pick a typical registry place like Macy's or Bed Bath and Beyond. Both of those stores will let you create the registry online.
    *********************************************************************************

• I've considered Amazon.com...

I don't shop at either of those places (Macy's or BBB). We are familiar with Kohl's and Sears... along with Wayfair.com I just can't find anyone that has had a registry through them. Apparently you get 3% for each item bought off your registry (I know that isn't much but it's something). Also, everything on your registry after the wedding is 10% off. It has its perks, but I would love to hear from someone who has registered there before.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards