Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Help finding a Maggie Sottero dress!!

Help! I am desperately trying to find three dresses from Maggie Sottero's website that have been up on the site since March 2014.  I know they are not new for the Fall 2014 collection, but I cannot find them anywhere!  Every salon in Central PA that I've contacted has told me they don't have those dresses, but they have similar ones.  I noticed there is no way to contact the company directly either.  Does anyone have any info on how to find specific dresses? Or how to contact the designer?

Also, I know I may not even like these dresses once I try them on, but if I don't, I'll always wonder if one of them was the one!!  The dress names are Sahara, Velma, and Mary. 

Re: Help finding a Maggie Sottero dress!!

• Options
    It looks like they are still available, as Mary and Sahara are listed on Bestbridalprices.com. Other places that may have them include Pearls Place. If you can't find them in store, trying on a similar dress with the same silhouette is the best way to go. You can keep calling to see if there's anyone that carries them, but sometimes, it's just not possible especially if they aren't from the current season. 
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    Great advice from msuprincess04.  I really recommend that you keep trying to find samples.  Ask if Maggie Sottero does a rental program.  A lot of designers do.   That means that any store that carries her line can request certain dresses, and have them shipped out.  You will likely be responsible for shipping charges, but you will at least get to try the dresses on.  Most often, the dresses the ladies here have seen online and loved are not the ones they end up loving when they try them on.  Trying similar dresses will help, and you may even find that one of the similar styles is the one you love.  I'd definitely take the boutique up on this option.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards