Nevada-Las Vegas

Re: Great Articles on Timelines

• I posted a discussion earlier about being clueless when it comes to timelines. This is a great guide; thank you!
  • Wow, so detailed! While I'm normally very scheduled in my profession life, I didn't even think about creating a timeline like this for our wedding. Definitely something to look into! Love the idea of giving it out to guests for the weekend of events. Might go well in a welcome bag, as well as on the website. Thank you so much for posting this!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We created a similar timeline for all our vendors and sent it a week prior to make sure they were on the same page.  There were some changes closer to the wedding and we resent the final version.  All our vendors were so thankful for the timeline and appreciated the guidance!  
  • We included a detailed timeline in our invites for the wedding day, but nothing for the night before...

Oh well, too late now! LOL Luckily everyone who's coming into town on Friday, we have cell phone numbers for, so we can let them know. But honestly, I've been communicating with them all for weeks now, so everyone knows what's happening.

Great to know though!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards