April 2015 Weddings

Travel Flights--Southwest is starting to fly internationally.

For those of you traveling internationally, whether just for a getaway or for your HM, Southwest is now starting to fly internationally. 

They began travel to these locations:

*Southwest Airlines service to Aruba, Montego Bay, and Nassau begins on July 1, 2014.
*Southwest Airlines service to Cancun and Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos begins on August 10, 2014
*Southwest Airlines service to Mexico City and Punta Cana begins on November 2, 2014.

However, currently according to the Southwest website, there is a travel advisory for the Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos destination so I'm not sure if they are currently flying there. 

I normally fly United due to the fact that the airport closest to my sisters only has United and a few other airlines and United is the cheapest out of the others, however, if I travel north, I can find a Southwest, but then I run into traffic there and back and in the winter unpredictable snow. Since they are starting flights into Montego Bay, and I have a Southwest near me, we are going to use them for our HM as they still offer the 2 free checked bags plus carry on. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Travel Flights--Southwest is starting to fly internationally.

• I am happy to hear this! We are doing a destination wedding to Cancun and we are hoping to fly with Southwest since their rates seems to be the most cheapest. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards