1. The desk I'm heavily considering for the new house. It can be turned into a L shape. There's a matching hutch, file cabinet, and bookshelves (tall and short). I'm just getting the desk now, but it's nice to know that I can add to it if I want to down the line:
2. I found so many notes and letters from my childhood friends this weekend. I did not realize how much my friends and I wrote to one another back in the day (like put a stamp on it and mail it and notes in class). I kept a lot of them and will go back and read them eventually.
3. I found a couple books of Victorian Paper Dolls that I used to collect back in the day and they're in good condition. I told DH I was going to offer them to my friend with little girls and he was all, "Pshhh...She won't want them." She does want them. Oh DH.
4. DH wanted the biggest moving truck, but it's gone for our moving date. I reserved the next size down. I'm probably not even going to tell DH. He'll just be annoying about it and/or want me to find another one or something stupid. He told me he was going to take care of the moving truck and he didn't. He gets what he gets. We have an Acadia and 3 people with pickup trucks coming to help us. And I plan on taking stuff over to the house pretty much every day next week after we close. I think we'll be OK.
5. My baby's half birthday was yesterday. He's 3.5. Where is time going?! He's in a 50/50 sweet/sassy stage. He did bite the kiddo's ear yesterday when he was pretending to be a puppy. ::smh::