Chit Chat

Getting my Cat to Eat More

2»

Re: Getting my Cat to Eat More

• Just wanted to say thank you to all of you. THANK YOU!!!!! <3<3 Kitty has now eaten egg and ham. Holy Moly she cannot have enough ham. I just love that she has an appetite. It is giving me faith that I can give her other things that are healthier than ham. Being able to talk it out with you guys was really beneficial. So thank you again!
  • So happy to hear about Kitty progress!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Thanks JC!!

And you guys!! It's only been a week and Kitty's infection has cleared (she's still on antibiotics for one more week, though) and she's up from 5.5 lbs to 6.4 lbs!!!

She's still eating her dry food and has more of an appetite but she's also eating (AND LOVING) ham, chicken, turkey, and potatoes from what I cook for myself. And I will continue to try new things and be in touch with the vet about what human food I can feed her since maybe we are getting out of the woods?

Also, I never gave her the appetite stimulants after all. So this is all just her and our work. :)

Seriously, thank you guys SO much for talking me through it. Talking with you guys about it and hearing your thoughts and suggestions was the best thing for me! (and Kitty!) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards