Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Selling / Donating my wedding dress

Hi Knotties, hoping you can help me with selling or donating my wedding dress. I have a J.Crew wedding dress that I wore for my wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico that I am looking to sell or donate. I haven't had much success on e-bay and people on Craigslist have been unreliable about following through. I get inquires, respond but then when they go to pick it up they back out. 

That being said, if I don't sell it there's no reason for such a pretty dress to sit in my closet. I would love to donate the dress to a deserving bride, either one who can't afford it to do a medial condition, family situation or perhaps is in the military. Does anyone know of a organization I can give the dress to and they can find a girl who could best use it?  I have heard of organizations that do this for Prom Dresses but not familiar with any bridal affiliates. Any suggestions or help would be awesome!

I live in Baltimore, MD but would be happy to work with an organization anywhere in the USA to get the dress to a girl who really needs it. Thanks so much!

Re: Selling / Donating my wedding dress

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards