So, I definitely got my craft on this weekend.
The flower garland link that I posted a while back didn't quite do it for me when I actually started to make it, so I altered it into my own version. With the help of my mom, and seven and a half hours to make 12, 8+ feet long ones, here's what I got!
I hung them off of fishing line, to make them look like they were floating. We hot glued beads in the spaces between the flowers to give it a little something extra.
Here's the ugly part.
After reading the comments people posted on the pom-poms (use more tissue paper to round them out, ect.) I gave it a shot. After three attempts I decided that while I liked them, they weren't right for what I wanted to use them for. My friend and I had a pretty good laugh over the first one we made, as it was huge...and horrible.
...and since the knot.com's photo uploader blows...I can't fit my picture in this post! boohisssssssssss