Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

My Vendor Reviews

Venue-Poetry Springs Events-A+ The place is beautiful, price was great for a weekday and I was even able to set up the day before since no one had it reserved. Nicole the GM answered every question and they do the cleaning. Had no issues with sound or projector.

Catering-Babes-A+ They delivered the food hot, served it with a smile, and even cleaned it all up and put the leftovers in containers. I got so much food for the price and every loved it!

Dress-David's Bridal-B+ The dress was beautiful and expensive but their alterations department is way too high. $40 to sow in bra cups.

Dress Alterations-Becky Fowler-A+ Becky is awesome and affordable! She will teach you other things like where to get sticky tape and how to walk in your dress. Loved her.

Bar Service-JC Bartending- A+ Price was good by the hour, Austin was very friendly and had no issue doing other duties like running back to the kitchen for ice refill.

Photography-Bobby Obarse with IDoIDoStudio-C- I only give a C because the picture quality was good. They deserve an F for the way I was treated. Before/during the wedding I received great service. After the wedding was a different story. Owner was rude, unprofessional and belittling. I had to get my husband involved in order to receive the pictures taken placed on a disk instead of paying $2 each from their website. Don't waste your money on them. Oh, and I never received the photo book I paid for or the photos that were supposed to be printed.

Re: My Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards