Chit Chat
Options

Tacos and wine

2»

Re: Tacos and wine

• Options
    I can't remember specifics. But she came on the e-board with some kind of basic etiquette fail we see a lot, and she got pretty typical helpful/straightforward advice. Goes crazy, says we're harassing her. Copies and pastes random law on harassment, threatens to get a lawyer, then runs back to WW. It was super weird.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    I can't remember specifics. But she came on the e-board with some kind of basic etiquette fail we see a lot, and she got pretty typical helpful/straightforward advice. Goes crazy, says we're harassing her. Copies and pastes random law on harassment, threatens to get a lawyer, then runs back to WW. It was super weird.
    0.o Weird indeed.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I tried to find the thread but I can't. Plus I'd probably get the ban hammer if I linked anyway. 

Anyway, I was nice. I didn't sugar coat things because that's not me, but I was polite. I mean, I'm not an aggressive poster by ANY MEANS... IMO. And she called us bullies and said we must have been violating harassment laws. I was going to post something in that thread about wanting to retain you, JC but I decided to just back away slowly from the cray-cray.
  • Options
    I'm laughing like a crazy person over here, remembering that shitshow.  I'm pretty sure it makes my "Top 10 TK Fails" list.
    Anniversary

• Options
    lc07 said:
    I tried to find the thread but I can't. Plus I'd probably get the ban hammer if I linked anyway. 

Anyway, I was nice. I didn't sugar coat things because that's not me, but I was polite. I mean, I'm not an aggressive poster by ANY MEANS... IMO. And she called us bullies and said we must have been violating harassment laws. I was going to post something in that thread about wanting to retain you, JC but I decided to just back away slowly from the cray-cray.
    Another one of those SS huh lol. Too bad I missed that one!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards