October 2014 Weddings
Options

2 days left...SHUT UP BRAIN!!!!

LDay2014LDay2014 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited October 2014 in October 2014 Weddings
Alright, so the last week or so I'm not sure about everyone else, but I have had the WORST time sleeping!  It's like my brain is on crack...

did I get this done?  
Is this under control?  
I have to clean the house, and my car.  Oh Look!  A cheerio!
I also need to x,y,z,q,p,w,g, and l.  
Did I get that all?  
Whats the weather like for Saturday?
Is that cake?  I want cake...INEEDCAKE
Cake...I should confirm the cake delivery.
And flowers.  Do I have enough food?  I'm hungry.

STAHP IT BRAIN SHUT UP.

Rant over.
Happy wedding weekends to all celebrating!

Re: 2 days left...SHUT UP BRAIN!!!!

• Options
    I've got 16 days to go, and I'm already like that! Good luck this weekend!!!!  :)
  • Options
    I've been woken up from sleep by my loud neighbors twice this week, and both times I had some sort of WR thuoghts running through my head, making it hard for me to get back to sleep.  I'm not even in the wake-time worrying mode at this point, but I guess when I'm sleeping it's going full swing.
  • Options
    My brain has been like that for a month. .  .good to know it's only going to get worse!!

At least there's the honeymoon to relax and give our brains a rest!!

Anniversary
  • Options
    I haven't been able the sleep the past four nights either. :( I'm so exhausted!
  • Options
    Pretty much don't sleep and live on coffee and Diet Coke at this point.  I also swing back and forth between eating everything in sight and being too busy to eat!  Hang in there ladies!!
  • Options
    I got about 0 sleep last night. Hoping I can get some good beauty sleep tomorrow and Friday. I might consider taking some Night-Quil to help...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I am trying to recover from a cold, and haven't been able to get hardly any sleep the last two nights. I was going to create my own post just now, but saw you beat me to it!

This was me last night:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    bekt14 said:
    I got about 0 sleep last night. Hoping I can get some good beauty sleep tomorrow and Friday. I might consider taking some Night-Quil to help...
    ZzzQuil and Benedryl are really the same active ingredient (Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg) - a bottle of 100 generic Benedryl costs like $4 from Target/Walmart

Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm reading changes for the new DSM-5 (a manual of psychological disorders), currently reading the section on sleep disorders.  I think there should be one called "WR Sleep Disorder".  Symptoms include frequent rumination when trying to fall asleep about WR topics, sudden wakening to WR nightmares and inability to fall back asleep, tossing and turning throughout the night while hoping and praying that you won't get your period or a bad cold for your wedding day.
  • Options
    Thanks @Dignity100 ! I'm going to the drug store today to buy Advil Liquid Gels- because I heard they are good for acne spot treatment and I'm having a little problem on my nose :( I'll get some benedryl too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I am sooo glad I'm not the only one experiencing all this. I feel less alone
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I Had my first wedding related nightmare last night. One of the invited guests (a family member) is coming alone (not with her husband). She showed up to the wedding with her husband. I told her she couldn't do that..that we already gave to count to the venue and there was no place for him to sit. Her response was "oh well. He's here". One of our biggest fears in reality. We're so over budget already with this wedding. Hope it was just that..a bad dream.
  • Options
    mlynch65 said:
    I Had my first wedding related nightmare last night. One of the invited guests (a family member) is coming alone (not with her husband). She showed up to the wedding with her husband. I told her she couldn't do that..that we already gave to count to the venue and there was no place for him to sit. Her response was "oh well. He's here". One of our biggest fears in reality. We're so over budget already with this wedding. Hope it was just that..a bad dream.
    I'm hoping you originally invited her husband though...and didn't exclude him due to budget concerns.  

THAT would be a nightmare
  • Options
    @LDay2014‌ ..They both were invited. She told me she was attending alone. Don't know what that was about!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards