Chit Chat
Options

Let's talk about boudoir shoots

Re: Let's talk about boudoir shoots

• Options
    Shit. Now I'm wishing I had some done. Is it too late?

So here's why I'm not concerned about H "leaking" sexy photos of me.
    We were both nude models at one time or another in art school. We both have sexier photos of us and really weird photos of us, as well as drawings, out there somewhere. Fully nude and in weird costumes.

If he tried to embarrass me, I would 1. laugh because I don't regret college life 2. Probably be impressed by how skinny and perky I was 3. Have a lot of compromising pics of him wearing a clown mask with his balls out for the world to see.

Zero. Shits. Given.

Nope. DO IT.

• Options

We were both nude models at one time or another in art school. We both have sexier photos of us and really weird photos of us, as well as drawings, out there somewhere. Fully nude and in weird costumes.

If he tried to embarrass me, I would 1. laugh because I don't regret college life 2. Probably be impressed by how skinny and perky I was 3. Have a lot of compromising pics of him wearing a clown mask with his balls out for the world to see.

Zero. Shits. Given.

Nope. DO IT.

SECONDED. :) anniversary or birthday or Christmas gift! There are so many poses to do to hide areas that you aren't comfortable with.

I call @Jells2dot0‌ forward to do some pictures with a string of pearls and a bed sheet!

image   image   image

• Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    Yay! Empowering women!

image   image   image

• Options

ZOMG guys, but my pictures might end up on the internet. Oh wait, they already are, because I signed a model release. The horror of a stranger seeing my upper thigh.

This is how little I care. Here you go.

OH GAWD, there's more!

They're harmless.
    Gurrl you fine!
  • Options
    MagicInk

I love you more and more each day. You are so wise. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

Mmk. I had to take pictures of the album he has.

You know, I came home from this, and he had no idea. He just thought I got extra pretty for fun that day.

You know what his favorite picture is? The first one in his shirt. And one with my butt showing (I didn't give that one to you). He likes the ones with the lingerie, but they're not his favorite! Guys are so weird!

Gurrl you fine too!
  • Options
    All seriousness aside, I am laughing hysterically at @MagicInk‌ Saying guurrll.

image   image   image

• Options
    beethery said:
    larrygaga said:
    Agh @larrygaga what did you delete?! I missed it!
    I think just another really mean response to cgram cracker but then I took it away because I am a lady. 

ME TOO!!!!

stuck----

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Omg LOVE IT. DH would totally do pictures for me.. I think. Fireman sounds good. In college, I took a picture of him in black pants and a bow tie. Chip n dale dancer (or however you spell it damn phone).

image   image   image

• Options
    I made a half-joking suggestion regarding some of those men's sexy elephant underwear to BF the other day, but I don't think he's amused.
  • Options
    I love the photos ladies!!  You all look amazing.  

Since I'm one who said I'd be worried about them getting out, I'll speak to that, cos you're right, a lot of the photos here aren't bad in terms of what you can find on the internet, and in some, you can't even tell if they're boudoir or just dress up nice photos.  But as a teacher, I can get into a lot of trouble if something like that of me showed up.  I trust DH completely, and I'd be willing to do it with a photographer I trusted.  What I don't trust is files getting lost or stolen, which I know is potentially stupid to think of.  But getting in front of 150+ kids aged 12-15  when they've seen photos of me in garters and bra is I think, unprofessional.  I could also be in a lot of shit with my board, even though they were private photos and not released by me.  I'd be a lot more likely to do it if I had a different job though, one where I wasn't responsible for the raising of teenagers.  And I'm kinda jealous, cos I think it would be so much fun.  

• Options
    @WinstonsGirl‌ I feel that, which is why I added that disclaimer about careers and such. Teachers really can't be too careful.
  • Options
    @WinstonsGirl‌ I didn't personally take any issue with what you said. Your reasons are your own and you're entitled to them - you're not trying to force unwarranted paranoia on anyone else. A lot of people have legitimate reasons to not want pictures of them being posted anywhere, and that's fine. That's just no reason to try and shame anyone else for not having those same concerns. (Which, again, I don't think you were doing.)

• Options
    You guys are making me want to do this, too!  Very classy, ladies.  And HAWT, every one of you.  Dayyyum.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options

Does anyone ever take pictures using film anymore?  I'm just wondering if more people would do them if the files weren't digital.  If people use film camera's then there's no real way for the pics to go viral unless they're scanned into a computer. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I kinda want to do this now too. I/m not sure if I ever will though. I'll ask V if he would want something like that. I do know if I do a photoshoot I'm getting a woman. I wouldn't feel conformtable with a guy.
  • Options
    I'm digging them out of my hard drive in the AM just to prove a point.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @WinstonsGirl‌ I didn't personally take any issue with what you said. Your reasons are your own and you're entitled to them - you're not trying to force unwarranted paranoia on anyone else. A lot of people have legitimate reasons to not want pictures of them being posted anywhere, and that's fine. That's just no reason to try and shame anyone else for not having those same concerns. (Which, again, I don't think you were doing.)
    I didn't think you had taken issue, but I couldn't remember how many other people had mentioned it, so I figured I'd just give my reasons for not doing one yet.  It's all good.  

• Options
    My slutty selfie game was so fucking stroooooong when I was single. That's all I got.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    beethery said:
    My slutty selfie game was so fucking stroooooong when I was single. That's all I got.
    My slutty selfie game is still strong. I just send them to FI now.
  • Options
    CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2014
    CMGragain said:
    I had a dear friend who was going through a nasty divorce.  She arrived at her office one day to find that her soon-to-be-ex had taped her boudoir photos all over the office.
    I really don't think those pictures are a good idea.  You never know what the future will bring.  Also, I'm pretty sure that my DH's memory is more flattering than my body actually was!
    That's a pretty ridiculous thing to plan ahead for. If we can't trust our spouses then what's the point of even being together? He could just as easily have taken naked pictures of her sleeping or in the shower if he wanted to be an unmitigated dickbag.
    This is exactly my point!  If you don't do the pictures, you won't need to worry.   Divorce rate is near 50% in the USA, and many of those men turn out to be dickbags.  Even if you are certain that you won't be one of these couples, the future brings surprises, and not doing something that is potentially risky is wise.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options

Zero. Shits. Given.

Dude just do it. Never too late for that!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards