African American Weddings
Options

can we chat about scandal

so is it me or was i falling into the hype and scandal wasnt that Amazing last night??

Daisypath - (PNE7)

Re: can we chat about scandal

• Options
    Ok gimme the weekend to catch up.  I forgot that they moved it to 9 and I keep slippin.
  • Options
    IT ISNT ALL THAT TO ME... I STARTED WATCHING THIS SEASON AND I KEEP GETTING DISTRACTED BY SOMETHING ELSE LOL..BUT THAT OTHER SHOW HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER IS REALLY GOOD

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    I thought the first episode was ok...second one was much better...starting recording how to get away with murder..need to watch...heard it was good 
  • Options
    Listen. It wasn't that great but I am here for 3 things: 1. Jake owning Liv's ummm "pocketbook" 2. Liv summoning Jake 3. Mellie eating friend chicken
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    yes ma'am.. @M1ssJ .. you nailed it 
    @ashclof1 gurl you got to get on that new show
    @sultryzulu.. have you been watching the other show??

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    @ LeciaB - how to get away with murder?  girl you'd think I would right?  Viola Davis is #theshyt.  But alas, i'm bout a year younger than dirt so if I don't close my eyes by 9:30, things get ugly.   I'll put the dvr to work and report back in next episode.  ;)
  • Options
    lol at a year younger than dirt lol that B-Money is too much

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    i need to watch the 2nd one again... and i fell asleep on HTGAWM i am loving that show too... 
    i need to catch up with hulu 
    i love Jake from state farm for LIv... i need her to stay away from Fitz... and poor Mellie 
    yeah i am a goon in a suit... lol 
    #OPA 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Miss Mellie?  Girl, go in and let have.   Your husband just read you (literally for filth) honey and she said: 

Sex tape?  I guess she takes after her daddy.      If Bellamy Young doesn't get an emmy for this, I quit.  She sold me:  eff all what you said, you won't never be the one qualified to call anyone else in this family n'air one name.    Yasssss Miss Shonda, serve!   I almost forgive you for making me sit through more of Kerri's snarlylip.

Livi, the thing is I'm all for romance and stuff, but gitchoass up out that lady house.  Ridiculous.   She just as bold about all kinds of stuff.   Telling your boyfriend you were cozied up on the beach with another dude and sort of expect to keep kissing him?  I really don't know where they do that at.  Um, but bro why you mad? You're still married.   Whatever.

Quinn been eating chicken on the balcony with Mellie because didn't she pick that child up by the neck like he was a pound of feathers? LMAO!!!!!

Cyrus, I loves you but it's a setup boo boo.  Ole Calvin Klein underwear model fish is not this out of options.

Look, I get that Sen. Byron Douglas is scary as hell but Tom you never should've flipped on ya boy, he wasn't gonna kill you in front of the President.   Now all you did was get Jake hemmed up.  You must be part of the current punk ass secret service detail because a down mofo woulda told the truth or gone out like a G.    Booo, hisssss.

I think I missed the boat about How to Get Away with Murder.  and speaking of underrated should-be award winners, I love some Viola Davis but I can't get into this story.  I'm also a little salty at Shonda for that wig choice when Viola is a natural curled beauty. 

s'all I got.

• Options
    Ok....

So i only watch scandal because i love Greys anatomy and HTGAWM.. 

Now Scandal was funny to me especially when he called her SmellieMellie, DrunkMellie etc... I was lol. And i got to find out what "eiffel towering" was geesh who woulda thunk it.. Andplusalso, i love how Kerri told off those ppl who were trying to get money from the prez just to keept that tape a secret.. YASSSSS B she told them off good..

Now HTGAWM...

I love this show and its really starting to dig in the meat of the meal...Baby i hollered when she went to taking that wig off and cleaned off all that glamour and was bringing out her natural beauty and showed him that phone.... I KNOW HE POOPED HIS PANTS LITERALLY LOL LOL...cant wait for next week 

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Miss Mellie?  Girl, go in and let have.   Your husband just read you (literally for filth) honey and she said: 

Sex tape?  I guess she takes after her daddy.      If Bellamy Young doesn't get an emmy for this, I quit.  She sold me:  eff all what you said, you won't never be the one qualified to call anyone else in this family n'air one name.    Yasssss Miss Shonda, serve!   I almost forgive you for making me sit through more of Kerri's snarlylip. 

but i got to shout out fitz becuase he did that SmellieMellie.. she tried it.. she thought she was about to protect her house asking why was livi there.. girl bye absentee wife

Livi, the thing is I'm all for romance and stuff, but gitchoass up out that lady house.  Ridiculous.   She just as bold about all kinds of stuff.   Telling your boyfriend you were cozied up on the beach with another dude and sort of expect to keep kissing him?  I really don't know where they do that at.  Um, but bro why you mad? You're still married.   Whatever.
    this.. he really needed to get out his feelings.. because you went back to your wife.. thanks managment.. and liv im tired of you all up in fitz face...

Quinn been eating chicken on the balcony with Mellie because didn't she pick that child up by the neck like he was a pound of feathers? LMAO!!!!! #done lmao

Cyrus, I loves you but it's a setup boo boo.  Ole Calvin Klein underwear model fish is not this out of options. the modle is wayyyyy out his league.. the model really needs to get with the lawyer intern from how to get away with murder

Look, I get that Sen. Byron Douglas is scary as hell but Tom you never should've flipped on ya boy, he wasn't gonna kill you in front of the President.   Now all you did was get Jake hemmed up.  You must be part of the current punk ass secret service detail because a down mofo woulda told the truth or gone out like a G.    Booo, hisssss.  lol to all of that 
    Daddy pope is a beast and i would have sang like a bird too BUT can we please get the funeral ready for tom because that was his last episdoe #riptom AND  can we shout out Liv.. because next week it seems like she is trying to get her boo thang out of trouble .. kudos

I think I missed the boat about How to Get Away with Murder.  and speaking of underrated should-be award winners, I love some Viola Davis but I can't get into this story.  I'm also a little salty at Shonda for that wig choice when Viola is a natural curled beauty. 

s'all I got.

Now HTGAWM...

I love this show and its really starting to dig in the meat of the meal...Baby i hollered when she went to taking that wig off and cleaned off all that glamour and was bringing out her natural beauty and showed him that phone.... I KNOW HE POOPED HIS PANTS LITERALLY LOL LOL...cant wait for next week 
    i thought the same when she snatch off that wig... chile cheese.. i was like i wonder what all of our lighter complexed friends where thinking when they saw that ..lol 
    is it me or does anyone else think Viola killed the husband.. also I think im annoyed with the wait list boy that keep messing everything up.. like please take a seat and find anther graduate degree

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    LMAO @ #riptom!    it's over.

look, how bout when Livi said (about the prez's daughter) she'll be reduced to being nothing but some reality tv show star which the lowest possible form of life........LAWD, who in the world is Shonda mad at? ROTFL!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards