Talked to my best friend on the phone yesterday and she was telling me how she was doing dishes or something just for a few minutes and she realized her 2 year old was no longer nearby so she went to check on where he was. She found him spraying her husband's cologne in her newborn's mouth!! She called poison control and everything was fine but wow that's scary.
So I was wondering if you guys have stories about your kids or niece/nephew that caused a- What the fuck?! How the fuck?! Why the fuck?!