Not Engaged Yet
Options

AW/WR/PIP: I haz a wedding dress!

I had a wonderful, very productive day. I found my wedding dress! I totally had the stereotypical moment where everyone got quiet and teared up when the consultant put the last piece on. It was perfect. Here are some pictures of the dress. Pardon my face in some of these. My cousin was taking a ton of pics without me knowing. imageimageimage Here are a few pics of the various dresses I tried on throughout the day: imageimageimageimageimage I felt like a princess in the ball gown. It was a very close second choice. We also figured out BM dresses, which was really exciting. Now I'm home celebrating with pizza, cinnastix, and Gilmore Girls. Awesome day!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: AW/WR/PIP: I haz a wedding dress!

• Options
    Yay!!! Congratulations on finding your dress!! I love the one you chose. The second to last one I think is my second favorite. You look great!

• Options
    I love it! Excellent choice!
  • Options
    The dress is gorgeous! I love it. The second to last dress is also gorgeous on you.  You are so pretty!

Anniversary

• Options
    That dress is absolutely PERFECT on you! You look stunning AND unbelievably happy!!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    Wow! You are stunning! The dress you chose is perfect and absolutely my favorite of the ones you tried on! It's seriously a jaw-dropper on you!

• Options
    Wow! They're all gorgeous! I love the one you chose.
  • Options
    Beautiful- congrats!! 

• Options
    My jaw dropped. You are stunning and look so happy! Congrats :)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    BEAUTIFUL!!! Why can I only love your post once?! 

You look amazing, I'm so happy you found something you love! The second dress in your other ones is my second choice, the one with the little lace cap sleeves. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Seriously, you look STUNNING in absolutely everything you tried on!!  You can see in your face that the dress is the one, and I think you made an excellent choice!

Congrats!!! 
  • Options
    Gorgeous! Congrats on finding the one!

• Options
    Congrats! I LOVE IT!!! Reminds me of the Stella York dress I tried on the last time I went. So gorgeous. Your consultant did a good job selecting dresses for you to try on. I really like a lot of them on you!
  • Options
    I don't pop my head out often but WOW! I love all of the pictures, and the one you chose is gorgeous! Congrats :D
  • Options
    Omg congrats on finding the dress! It looks absolutely perfect on you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Beautiful!!
  • Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!

• Options
    *blushes* Thank you, everyone! You're all very kind, and I appreciate the love. 

Sorry I haven't been able to respond to everyone individually--- hard to check for updates on this post since FI and I are home. I'm not letting him see the dress until the wedding day.

My stylist seriously was amazing. She asked me a few questions about the wedding and pulled two dresses for me based on my answers (the one I chose, and the one with beading all the way down and no fluff). The others were ones that caught my eye while we were waiting, and I figured I'd go try on a few different silhouettes to see what I liked. We honestly that appointment would be strictly preliminary and that we would probably find the dress at the appointment at a different boutique next weekend. I was torn between the ball gown (I felt like a princess or Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday when I wore it) and the one I chose... as soon as the stylist put the blingy belt on the dress I chose, we all knew. I cried, my cousin cried, my aunt cried... it was a really great moment. We called my mom and had her figure out a way to come down so she could see it. She didn't react quite as emotionally as we did, but she loved it too and bought it that day. It was part of a trunk show, so we got a good deal on it. The dress is David Tutera, and the name of the style in Sanya. I'm getting it in the champagne color. I've been celebrating ever since by eating tons of junk food, so starting tomorrow I have to get back to my normal eating habits. :-P

But seriously, OH MY GOD I HAVE A DRESS!

Have to run--FI is trying to read all of this now. 

• Options
    I'm a little late, but you look stunning! That is such a beautiful dress!

• Options
    Beautiful dress!!!

Anniversary
  • Options
    OMG you look STUNNING!!!!! Congrats, I'm so excited for you!

• Options
    beautiful!!!  I absolutely love it. my dress was champagne too, it's such a pretty color!
  • Options
    All of those dresses look amazing on you!!!! The dress you chose is amazing! I love it.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Your dress is GORGEOUS!  I really love it and you look fantastic in it.  The others look nice too but this one is just beautiful.  Congrats on finding the dress!
    Formerly doubless07
  • Options
    OMG it's gorgeous!!!!
  • Options
    SO SO SO SO GORGEOUS!! It's perfect, and your faces are ADORABLE haha.

I love the second one too - the ballgown. But the one you chose is just STUNNING.

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    This is a ridiculously perfect dress for you. Also, you are really gorgeous. You look beautiful in every single dress you tried on, honestly, but I can see why you picked the one you did. You are going to make a stunning bride!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Love & Splits
    A blog about running and life with pituitary tumors
  • Options
    So beautiful!!!  You look stunning.
  • Options
    I am in love. You look gorgeous! I
  • Options
    Why can I only love this ONCE?! So pretty!!!!

• Options
    @LaPeanut1018 Thank you! :) The second to last dress is actually one the consultant chose. I think if she had put me in that one before the one I chose, it would have been in my top 2. I really loved it, but I couldn't get the dress I chose out of my head. 

@KeptInStitches Thank you! I really love it. I was so sad when I had to take it off.

@peaseblossom55 Thank you! *blushes* The second to last dress was beautiful. I really think if I hadn't have already tried on the dress I chose, the second to last dress would have been higher up on my list. 

@phira Thank you! It was such a great day. I can't believe I actually that cliche moment of finding "the one" and crying and all that. 

@bethsmiles *blushes* Thank you! Hopefully FI has that reaction on the big day. :-P

@MsSparky Thank you! I really love it too. It's perfect!

@jenna8984 Thank you! :) 

@kaitlynmichelle Aw, thank you :) I'm seriously blushing over here with all of these compliments. It was a perfect day, and now the whole wedding thing feels very real. I hope the next 12 months fly by.

@TwoDimes Thank you! I really love that dress and didn't want to take it off!

@lmcooper86 Thank you! It's funny because the one with the cap sleeves was what I thought I would like most when it was on the hanger. I didn't love it so much on me though--I need it would look great on a taller woman, but on me it was way too much. Plus, because of my lack of height, the effect on the back was all messed up. I'm glad I kept an open mind and tried on a little of everything. When the stylist pulled the dress I chose, I remember thinking, "Eh, I'll just try it on to amuse her. I'm not really loving it on the hanger." Clearly she knew what she was doing lol.

@BreMR Awww thanks! *blushes* I had a lot of fun trying on all of those dresses and did not expect to find "the one" so soon!

@lavenderfields13 Thank you! :)

@500days Ohh do you have pics of you in the Stella York dress? Would love to see them!

@Moiramab Thank you! :) Reading your comment and then watching the little owl pop his head in in the gif in your signature made me laugh. :-P

@Hummingbird125 Thank you! It FELT perfect!

@bride2b71614 Thank you! :)

@AuroraRose41 Thank you! :)

@FoxandBunny Thank you! I couldn't stop staring in the mirror when she added the belt and the veil. 

@Dignity100 Thank you! :)

@Swazzle *blushes* Thank you! I'm still on cloud 9.

@CocoBellaF It really is a great color! I came really close to getting a blush dress too, but this one only came in white or champagne. It's crazy how much of a difference the champagne made on my skin. 

@severmilli12 Thank you! All of the dresses were so beautiful. I thought it was going to be tough to decide on just one lol. Until she added the belt, I had no idea which dress I liked the most. It's funny how one little thing can change everything.

@BaytoSA2013 *blushes* Awwww thank you! I had a similar reaction after she put on the belt and it all came together. All of the dresses were gorgeous, but this one was perfect. :)

@southernpeach89 Thank you! :)

@GoldenPenguin haha thank you! My cousin was taking a million pictures, and some I knew of and posed for, and others were VERY candid. The ballgown was sooo pretty. I really felt like a princess in it. It was a very close second!

@helloliv Awww *blushes* thank you! All of you guys are so sweet that I'm honestly blushing right now. I can't wait until my dress comes in-- I didn't want to take the sample one off!

@minskat30 Thank you! :)

@justbeingme93 Thank you, me too! lol. It was such a beautiful dress. They all were, really, but that one is perfect.

@Ollie08 Thank you! :) I'm so excited for it to come in! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards