Ohio-Columbus

Vendor Reviews 9/27/14 wedding

Hi brides!
Wanted to post vendor reviews! Our wedding was perfection, it really was!
Venue: Via Vecchia Winery A+++
Can't say enough good things about our venue! It was completely unique and we got the most compliments on how gorgeous the space was! Michael and Paolo the owners are so totally passionate about the winery and they LOVE their brides! On the wedding day Michael actually worked the bar! And since they serve all of the wine they make on site, he answered everyone's questions and explained all of the wines! People were raving about that! I think it's one of the best spaces in Columbus!! They also have a Facebook page for all VV brides to join-where you can share ideas and I buy/sell wedding decor! It was so super helpful!

Caterer: Catering by Scott A+++
Food was outstanding! His pricing is reasonable and he seriously treats you like on of his family members! He is the exclusive caterer for VV and he actually handles coordinating the ceremony and main parts of the reception. His team was beyond professional and really seemed proud of their work! When they finished putting together the dessert table, the head of his team was so excited to show it to us! It was great!! I would highly recommend Scott and his team!

Photographer: Gibson Photographics A+++
Christy was amazing!!!!!! Her and her second shooter Nikki worked so well with our group! They caught amazing moments and were so nice! She already sent me about 70 photos for a sneak peek while we were on our honeymoon! You can see them on her fan page on FB! We have been getting so many compliments on the photography! She really captured *us* and she took full advantage of the space!!

Videographer: Jonah Epps Videography A
They don't get any pluses bc we don't have our video yet! Lol
They were so easy to work with though! I barely knew they were there! He showed me some sneak peek shots that night--they were stunning! Can't wait to see them! He and his second shooter were super professional but also fun! They worked very will with the photographer!!

Coordinator: Bevin Lynch A+++
Worth.every.penny!
Bevin met with us a month before to discuss every detail, came to the rehearsal so everyone know who she was, and on the day of setup ALL decorations kept everything moving and made sure people were where they should be and at the end of the night she cleaned everything up and took all of my decorations to her house to store while we were on our honeymoon! Also-during the ceremony she made sure we were okay, and always made sure we had a drink! It was such a weight off of my shoulders to have her!

DJ: Pete Downhour A++
Pete is pretty much the nicest guy you'll ever meet! He is super professional (came to wedding in a suit and tie), and goes above and beyond! He's not hokey either! No over the top announcements or lame songs! We loved that about him! He kept the crowd going all night! We loved him!

Flowers: costco! A++++++
I am not a flowers kind of girl! I decided to just do baby's breathe centerpieces and bouquets to work with the rustic theme of the wedding!
We ordered two boxes of baby's breathe about 10 days before the wedding. It arrived on Thursday and looked great! I cut the stems down and put them in buckets of water until Saturday and they looked fantastic on the day of!
The best part? We made 15 centerpieces, 5 bouquets, and were able to place small bouquets in water all around the venue for $190!!! We looked like we spent way more! It was great!

Food truck: Mikey's late night slice A+++
Loved it!!! It was the highlight of the night! They showed up at 10:30 for a late night snack for the guests! We got some great pics! People have been raving about it!

I think that's it! Let me know if you have any questions!!
Sorry they are all A's but we really had the best vendors and I don't have one single complaint!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards