Oregon
Options

Rehearsal Dinner ideas in downtown Portland

Hi there,
Does anyone know of a good low-key restaurant for about 40 people in downtown Portland?  I had hoped to do it at Old Town Pizza, but they are already booked :/  I checked with Kell's Irish Pub for their banquet room, but it would be about 1300-1500 dollars and our budget is more around $500.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks =)
Michelle

Re: Rehearsal Dinner ideas in downtown Portland

• Options
    Nicole170Nicole170 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Nicholas Restaurant. Great food and a very nice banquet area! They do book up fast though. Priced well too I think it was $15pp

www.nicholasrestaurant.com/" class="l">Nicholas Restaurant - 
     26 reviews - Place page
    www.nicholasrestaurant.com - 3233 Northeast Broadway Street, Portland, OR - (503) 445-4700
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Nicole, much appreciated!  That place is tasty :)  Only issue is getting people over there ... I have a lot of out-of-towners coming in that day and everyone is staying at the Marc Spencer hotel downtown and I was hoping to find somewhere within walking or street car distance.
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Other nearby places to check (no idea if they do parties or not, but it's worth looking into)

Henry's 12th street tavern
    Deschutes Brewery
    Rock Bottom (they have a room upstairs)
    Touche (again, an uptairs room)
    Vegetarian House

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the ideas! 
    I think we are going to go with Touche.  It increased the budget a little bit, and teh lady there has been frustrating to work with, but as this point I just need to start booking things!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards