Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Vendor Reviews 09/27/14 Wedding

We had an absolutely perfect night. No drama. We could not have asked for anything more. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Vendor Reviews

Ceremony – Greenland Hills United Methodist Church – A+

The church was small but nice. The ladies were very easy to work with and very helpful. Rev. Kerry Smith was very easy to work with and had a great personality. This part was very easy.

Reception – Hickory Street Annex – A++

We absolutely loved our reception venue. The ladies were great to work with. They worked well with our caterers and wedding planner. She was available via email and was quick to answer questions. Everything ran smoothly and on time. Everyone raved of how beautiful the venue was and you can’t beat the Dallas skyline at night. We did have lighting issues that we paid extra for but they got it taken care of quickly.

Catering – Gil’s Elegant Catering – A++++++

This is the best food we have tasted at any wedding. We got compliments all night and we are still getting them. We chose to have action stations. We had one with sliced meat and mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese station, and a salad station.  We ate a little of everything. They also provided the bartenders for our alcohol and they provided excellent service. We could not have asked for anything better.  So glad we went with Gil’s!

Wedding Planner – Plan it With Me / Kathy Bull – A+

Kathy did a great job of working with us. She was prompt when responding to texts and emails and she was patient with me as I started to get overwhelmed. She was very prompt and made sure the entire day and night went according to schedule. She contacted all the vendors and had everything lined out in a time line. We were very lucky to have her and think she is the sole reason everything went so smoothly.

Photography – Mint to Be Photography – A++

We were super impressed with our photographers. They were amazing to work with. They arrived on time to our engagements, my bridals, rehearsal and wedding day. They were easy to talk to and made the photo shoots fun. They worked with us on our budget and package and we got everything we were looking for and more.  We would definitely use them again.

DJ – Ken Trentham / Texas Party Productions – A

Ken was energetic and made for a great reception.  He kept the crowd going and made for an entertaining evening. The only issue was his microphones kept cutting out during the speeches and toasts which was a little hard for the people already nervous to be speaking. He fixed it quickly. Beyond that he was fabulous and kept our party going until the end.

Cake – Tracy’s Custom Cakes / Tracy Green – A+

Our cake was so much prettier than we could have imagined. Not to mention Tracy was almost half the price of most. It tasted great and looked beautiful. She was on time and professional.

Wedding Dress – Lulu’s Boutique – A

The lady that assisted me at Lulu’s was very kind and helpful. She actually picked out the dress I ended up getting. It came in sooner than expected and it was perfect.

Alterations – Becky’s Bridal Alterations – A++

Becky was great to work with. She had my dress perfect after the first fitting. She was timely and super sweet.

Hair and Makeup – Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design – A+

Erin did my bridal hair and makeup for my trial, bridals and wedding day. She brought in her team to do all of my wedding parties hair and makeup. They were on time and great to work with. They did an amazing job and all of our hair and makeup lasted all day and night. They were super sweet and made the process easy and fun.

Tuxedos – Al’s Formal Wear – A

They got our orders correct and were on time.

Alcohol Delivery – Spec’s – A

They were super easy to deal with. We ordered on-site and they delivered on the wedding day. Everything was as ordered and on time.

Photo Booth – 4 Flashes Photo Booth – A

They were on time with set up. They provided assistance throughout the night and were friendly and kind. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards