Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Reception Venue for Early afternoon

My friend is getting married and has no idea where she would like to get married. They both don't want a dance and are thinking they should do an early afternoon wedding with either lunch or appetizers. She can't seem to find a place she likes, that is also easy on the budget. I have been trying to look for ideas for her as well and not having much luck. Does anyone have any suggestions of where she could maybe look? They are hoping for this April, 2015, so it is getting pretty tight on time. Any suggestions would be a lot of help!! Thanks!

Re: Reception Venue for Early afternoon

• How many guests??? what part of the cities???  What kind of budget???  Does she need ceremony/reception site in one??
  • lahnaloolahnaloo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2014
    I haven't personally seen this place, but The Germanic American Institute has a budget friendly packages. It is located in St. Paul.

Or check out Onyx Bar in Bloomington, which was very budget friendly.

Maple Tavern in Maple Grove may not look great on the outside, but their ballroom downstairs is pretty neat.  Plus it's pretty budget friendly.  You can get a burger and hotdog summer BBQ style buffet.  

A lot of it depends on the guest count.  If you have a small guest count, The Happy Gnome in Minneapolis and Pizza Luce (seats 80) also do receptions.

I also haven't personally seen Pracna on Main,(Historic Dining Saloon) in Minneapolis, but it is near the Stone Arch Bridge so there are lots of photo ops here! They also say on their site they'll bring you on a Horse drawn carriage!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards