Wedding Invitations & Paper

Calligrapher

Has anyone used a calligrapher from Etsy or another website where you send them the envelopes and they send them back completed? Does anyone have a recommendation of someone to use? We're looking for a traditional style. 

TIA

Re: Calligrapher

• Maybe I just did a shitty search on Etsy...but when I looked for a calligrapher on there all I came up with was handwritten not-calligraphy that they were calling calligraphy. It looked pretty meh to me. I bought a couple of calligraphy pens, a book, and a bunch of practice paper and did a basic italic calligraphy for all of my addresses. It was kind of time consuming (80 sets of inner and outer envelopes) but the results were worth it and I got a lot of compliments from my guests!

• Yep, we used Everly Calligraphy, though not for envelopes. She did a couple custom jobs for us: our Quaker wedding certificate and two place cards for our seats at the reception. She was absolutely a joy to work with and both jobs came out quickly and look gorgeous. I wish we could have had her do our envelopes, but it wasn't in the budget. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards