Maryland-Baltimore

Baltimore exposed brick venue

Hi Everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew of any exposed brick wedding venues around Baltimore that can hold 150 guests? Thank you!!

Re: Baltimore exposed brick venue

• Check out The Dye House at Mt Washington Mill. They can hold up to 200, without a dance floor. The contact person responded very quickly to my inquiry. I really liked the look of it but need a larger space (200 plus a dance floor). 
  • You might also want to check out the warehouse next to Camden yards.
  • I'm still searching for something like this for a party of 200, seated reception, with dancing. All suggestions are welcome! (except the Douglas Myers Maritime Museum...have had zero luck getting in contact with them)

I got info from Camden Yards Warehouse, but they can't guarantee dates during baseball season until the schedule is finalized. They won't host events during Orioles games. (problem for me, looking now for May 2016)

• the American visionary art museum is very cool, also the 1890's ballroom. good luck!
  • If you're still stuck, I'd second AVAM. If you don't need it to be Baltimore, you could also look at Historic Savage Mill in Savage, MD (Howard County)
  • The 1840's ballroom is beautiful!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards