Rhode Island

Locations for pre-ceremony photos in Providence

Does anyone have suggestions on good photo locations in the downtown and / or college hill area of Providence?

Open to both indoor and outdoor spots because the weather may not cooperate!

Thanks!

Re: Locations for pre-ceremony photos in Providence

• State House and Waterplace Park for outdoor photos.  You may be able to do pictures inside the State House and maybe the Providence Public Library (if there's not a private event going on already)

Are you staying at a hotel? We're getting married at The Dorrance next September and are staying at The Biltmore.  Our photog suggested pics on the stair case at The Biltmore as well (we're opting for pre-ceremony pics too!)

• We got married at The Dorrance last weekend - it was great!

We ended up doing photos mostly on the green outside Manning Chapel, where we had our ceremony. Weather was perfect and the fall foliage looked really pretty, so it worked out well!
  • Congrats! I'm so happy to hear you loved your wedding at The Dorrance.  I know I'm almost a year out, but Lindsay is not as responsive to my emails as I would've liked and it's making me a little nervous.  I would love to find out more about your wedding, menu and suggestions you may have.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards