Oregon

catering advice

Does anyone know of affordable catering in PDX? 100 guests,, we are providing our own bartender and booze. I am thinking I should be able to find something decent for less than $2000, but it is not looking good.

Re: catering advice

• DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Bomber in Milwaukie.  Sounds totally ghetto, but the food is delicious, the prices are incredinly reasonable, and Punky (the owner) is awesome. I think ours was about $12 a head 7.5 years ago, but I don't think their prices have changed that much.  We had a buffet with meat, cheese and bread platters, stuffed mushrooms, a couple different salads, two different lasagnas (one meat, one vegetarian)...and some other stuff I can't remember Tongue out 
  • edited December 2011
    We almost went through the California Pizza Kitchen. I was amazed at how inexpensive they were, and if you don't like the pizza idea they do all sorts of pasta and salads. Their catering menu is on their wensite.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'd look in to To Dine for Catering.
  • edited December 2011
    Divine Catering with Alisa.  
    We haven't had our reception yet but the tasting was amazing and she has been really helpful and willing to work with us.  Let me know if you need her contact info. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards