Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Timing Help!

I have vendors asking me about timing of things and I have NO CLUE! Here is what I am thinking but tell me if I am being unrealistic.

Ceremony: 6pm SilverSky Chapel

Cocktail Hour: 6:45pm NOVE @ Palms (I will likely have to get 2 party buses to get the 40 guests there...unless someone knows a place that can accomodate that in one trip...Is this enough time to transport guests)

Dinner: 7:45pm-9:45pm NOVE @ Palms

First Dance/Champagne Toast: 10pm GhostBar (this is when it opens - not sure about this yet)

Nightclub Reception: 11pm (we will go back to the hotel and change after GhostBar)

Uhhh that looks crazy! I was hoping to do some night photos in our 2nd outfits....I might have to nix that.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Timing Help!

• Options
    Can I ask you how long you are going to have your photographer for?  I'm struggling with the same issues as you on that one.  Luckily a lot of our stuff is in the same place so we save time with no need for transportation.  I think maybe one of your biggest issues will be if you run into traffic.  

Have you reserved GhostBar or are you just planning on going with all your guests?
  • Options
    The ddb holds that many people at once. That's basically what we're doing...using it more as a mode of transport than as a tour.
  • Options
    I have no idea how long to get our photographer. I am thinking 6 hours..that's part of what I am trying to figure out right now. 

We didn't reserve GhostBar. I am just hoping that they will be nice and let us borrow an area for 15 minutes :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We have ours booked for 4 hours and I'm a little worried about that even though we won't have to move from place to place.  I'm debating whether or not I need to ask our photographer if he would be available for an additional 2 hours.  
  • Options
    hmgifforhmgiffor member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    It just so complicated. I know they say photos take longer than you usually anticipate. 

Do you think 30 minutes (ceremony ends at 6:15) is enough to get everyone to Palms? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What day are you getting married on? If it's a weekend, then it might be tough. If the ceremony ends at 6:15, then you still need to get your guests out of there and all down to the party bus. Keep in mind, people will no doubt need to use the washroom and to get 40 people organized and down there might take longer than 15 minutes and then depending on traffic it only gives you 15 minutes to get to the Palms.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think you are going to need more time to the Palms for pick up, travel, and drop off at the front of the hotel. You may ask your transportation if they plan to take the Strip or take a back route. There are so many lights on the Strip and it has always been congested with taxis and cars and people walking across!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards