Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Alcohol confusion

I'm confused about liquor licenses. I am getting married at a venue that requires we have either a caterer or someone with a MN liquor license serve our alcohol. One of the caterers we're looking at has a full license so that would be fine but the other caterer does not. If we went with the one without a license, do we just need licensed bartenders? We'd prefer to supply our own alcohol. Is that possible?

Also if we do just need a bartender, any recommendations?

Re: Alcohol confusion

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards