Just Engaged and Proposals

Proposal Engagement Idea Help!!!

My friends soon-to-be fiance will be proposing to her in November and I am in charge of decorating where it will happen while they are out for the day!
His idea is super cute and VERY fitting for the 2 of them. In a nutshell, Frozen is their movie. He is going to propose when they will no doubt be singing the "Love is an Open Door" and pull out a ring when it gets to the "will you marry me part". 
Anyways, as far as she knows, it's just a cute movie night but I want to decorate the place. It will be in her living room which is relatively small. 
I'm not super creative, all I know is I want a lot of low-light with Christmas lights and candles...but I can't get past that...any ideas?

Re: Proposal Engagement Idea Help!!!

• I would think about how you'd decorate for a winter get together: snowflake banners, sparkly curtains, etc. One nice touch might be to decorate a bowl for popcorn or whatever snacks they'll munch on during the movie since she thinks it's a movie night, maybe come in with a Frozen or winter themed treat like cookies with blue icing or these look pretty easy to make: http://hip2save.com/2014/08/26/frozen-themed-muddy-buddies-recipe/

Good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lilacck28lilacck28 member
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary First Answer
    edited October 2014
    So... not to be a downer but... Hans is a murderous bad guy, and they don't end up together. I wouldn't want to be proposed to during a song where the heroine gets engaged to the villain of the story. Maybe he should think about a different point in the movie to propose? I'm Disney obsessed, and that inconsistency would bug me, maybe it wouldn't bug your friend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards