Nevada-Las Vegas

Post-Reception Party

Hi all! My fiance and I cannot figure out where to have our post-reception party! We will have approximately 30 people and will all be coming from dinner at Wicked Spoon in the Cosmopolitan. We are trying to steer clear of places with a beverage minimum as we do not intend to cover our guests post-reception drinks and don't want to be responsible for a big tab at the end of the night. Any suggestions??

Re: Post-Reception Party

• You could go just about anywhere you want. I would make it more casual and say "hey we will be at XYZ from b-cpm come join us if you want" We are doing a nightclub and are working with someone to get free entry to the club for our guests as we are getting a table. Then guests will be buying their own drinks. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey @americankorean! I will post proper reviews when I am back from honeymoon, but I know you were thinking abou t chandelier bar. We had our meet and greet there last Tuesday without reserving a space and it worked really well. The cocktail waitress was great - she knew who was in our party to add to the tab we opened and was great when we wanted to run a tab check. We had about 35 people, but ours was a weeknight and if I remember rightly, yours was a Friday so it might be busier.
  • We're doing PBR Rock bar. Obviously, it's not fancy and if you don't utilize the upstairs private area there is no F&B minimum. Open bar (if you're willing to pay - which I know you said you aren't.) starts at $32 pp for well for 2 hours, $36 pp for call for 2 hours and $40 pp for premium for 2 hours. They also have 3 and 4 hours available plus a beer & wine package starting at $28 pp for 2 hours.
  • Thanks for all of the advice! 

@nicolajane81, that is great to hear! I'm so glad it worked out well for you. Ours is on a Friday night as you mentioned, so the situation might be a bit different. It's still nice to know that this worked well for you and that you didn't have any problems with availability.

I'm sure we will decide on something soon! Thanks again!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards