Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Caesar's - pay outside vendor fee for photographer or no?

Caesar's outside vendor fee for photographers is now $350 (!). I verified with Caesar's sales coordinator that if I use Imagine for the ceremony and video and use another vendor for before and after the wedding, I will not be charged this fee. I also verified with her that I can request certain people from Imagine, which is awesome. 

I do eel like this is my best option - if I were to pay the $350, I would need to then find a videographer in addition to a photographer (I want to use Bently & Wilson for the pictures). I am just nervous because I know there are mixed reviews on Imagine, not to mention their photo packages are just too expensive compared to what I would get with B&W. But I am a bit torn because it's important to me to have nice pictures and video of the ceremony itself, not just before and after! 

I guess I'm afraid of regretting not paying the fee and being dissatisfied with Imagine's photos and video. I'm just trying to keep my budget down and $350 is a lot to me!

Re: Caesar's - pay outside vendor fee for photographer or no?

• Options
    In the long run are you going to spend that $350 on photos from the venue itself? That is what I would be weighing. My wedding chapel doesn't allow ANY outside photographers in, but if they did, I would have paid that extra fee in a heartbeat...I mean the photos look nice but the prices of the packages are ridiculous.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I loved my photos from Imagine. I had Sam for the 30 mins included in the package plus an additional hour and I got the CD with all pictures. This was the easiest option for me as didn't want a video or a photographer for longer than 90 mins. Will you also be buying the CD of images from Imagine? If you are perhaps you would be best to pay the $350 - this is cheaper than the CD.
  • Options
    We are paying the $350 to have Todd Wilson come to the ceremony. We really wanted our ceremony photos and the rest of the day's photos to have the same "vibe". You will likely spend $350 buying extra photos from Imagine if you decide not to pay the outside vendor fee. Imagine is still videotaping the ceremony (we paid extra for a second cameraman). Did they tell you you need to hire outside videography too?
  • Options
    @vegasbride2015 I agree, the package prices are so high!

@spoon1984 I'm so glad you loved your Imagine photos! I would like to get the pictures on a CD, so yes that is definitely something to consider - I think the CD cost is like $400? I need to ask the specifics from the sales coordinator...

@maybe2014 I didn't specifically ask about the videography actually - I didn't know that you could pay the outside vendor fee for pictures but still have Imagine videotape the ceremony - that's great to know, thanks!
  • Options
    @teenabeenerz : That's what they allowed us to do! But we did book it a year ago.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards