Wedding Classifieds

F/S - Wedding Ring Set - Bezel-set, Milgrain, Green Moissanite in Palladium, Size 5.5

LatentSmileLatentSmile member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited October 2014 in Wedding Classifieds
Pale green, round-cut moissanite center stone, 6.5 mm (.75 ct in moissy weight = 1 ct equivalent in diamond size).
Surrounded by round-cut clear moissanite halo and sides (on both e-ring and band).
Set in 950 Palladium. (Like platinum, this does not lose metal with wear and can be polished to original state at any time without recoating, etc.).
Size is 5.5. I can send it to MoissaniteCo and have it resized for their cost of $50 + shipping costs one-way.

The original ring with clear center stone is listed here ($1729.00 for a 6.5mm clear center stone in Palladium) - I had a custom listing made for the green stone:

Original appraisal in 2011 listed replacement cost at $2350.00; copy of original appraisal available upon request. Your jewelry insurance co. will likely require you to obtain an updated one with your own name on it.

Asking $1000 for both rings in original box + the exact cost of shipping to you (with insurance). Payment through Paypal only, to protect us both.

Please e-mail me with questions and inquiries: jfprokupek@gmail.com

Re: F/S - Wedding Ring Set - Bezel-set, Milgrain, Green Moissanite in Palladium, Size 5.5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards