Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Foxlight Studio Photography- highly recommend

Feeling soooo excited, we just did our engagement shoot yesterday and future husband and I couldn't be happier!! We already got some sneak peeks, which we actually got last night and I will have access to my entire gallery Monday which we are super excited to see. I want to say how wonderful Foxlight Studio is, Chris is awesome and I highly recommend him to anyone who hasn't found their photographer yet! I thought i would be stiff and uncomfortable but Chris made things sooooo easy and fun!! I should have known because when we met with him to go over packages he made us feel important and comfortable right away that we booked right on the spot! His pricing is great and his packages offer a lot, and i just love the color of his pictures and how they come out! Ohh and he doesnt put a time frame and rush with pictures, we started our engagement shoot at 1:30 and didnt finish up until almost 5:30. We went from Oakdale to Middle Island and if we had wanted to go to another spot he was totally fine with it, he was in no rush! Ok, ok im done rambling....lol but if ur looking for a fun, down to earth photographer with great pricing who enjoys what he does you should really consider Foxlight!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards