Oregon
Options

Mt Hood Venue

Hey ladies... my friend is just got engaged and wants to get married at Hood. I was a hawaii bride so I was no help to her but I'm sure the knotties always have the best suggestions. Any reviews, recs, or websites you guys have up your sleeve?

Thanks, Tya
Planning BIO! / Halekulani / Aug 29 2009

Re: Mt Hood Venue

• Options
    cour3439cour3439 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Resort at the Mountain!!! That is where I am getting married, it is the only site I know close to Mt. Hood, and its in Welches. The views are absolutely gorgous and they have a great planner to use. Hope that helps!!

http://www.theresort.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having my ceremony at Wildwood Recreation Site (BEAUTIFUL park very near Resort at the Mountain) and reception at Resort at the Mountain.  I really wanted a more rustic outdoor wedding, but wanted a reception that was handled by someone other than myself and friends/family.  I have been very happy with the Resort and could give you more info about them as well as the ceremony option at Wildwood (which also saves you some money in ceremony costs).
    Let me know!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

How about Skamania Lodge? We are located in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge just 40 minutes from Portland International Airport. We have beautifully appointed grounds and an outdoor ceremony site that looks out over the Columbia River. We have indoor and outdoor options for the reception and all inclusive packages. All in all it is beautiful and very affordable.

Let me know if you would like to set up a tour! I would love to have you both out for lunch and show you around. Feel free to contact me at jkautto@destinationhotels.com

Have a great day!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Mt. Hood Bed and Breakfast!!!!!!!!! www.mthoodbnb.com. Mike and Jackie are absolutely amazing hosts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards