Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Desert photos

Did anyone incorporate pictures in the desert as part of a photo tour? I love all the vegas lights and hotels but would like some with a more natural background too. I'm worried about timings though I have never been to vegas so have no idea how long it would take to travel to different destinations!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Desert photos

• Options
    Forgot to mention we are using bently & wilson x
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You'll need about half an hour just to get out to Red Rock from the Strip. You may want to consider Springs Preserve, which is closer, about 15-20 minutes depending on where on the Strip you are. 
  • Options
    Our photographer has suggested red rock or Nielsen ghost town. Ghost town is too far away so I am thinking red rock would be perfect, does anyone have some pictures they could share?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That sounds nice! I really love the desert pics. I thought about doing them during our vow renewal trip (on another day, so in different outfits). We aren't going to but desert pics are on my "someday" list. :)
  • Options
    There's always the "Hangover" lot across the interstate west of Mandalay if you'd be okay with dirt and gravel with mountains and the strip in the background.  It's not nature but it's not all neon either.  I'm sure Todd's done photos there.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    edited October 2014
    We had photos taken after our ceremony in the valley of fire, it's similar to red rock I think? I cannot recommend it enough, those are the photos everyone always comments on!
  • Options
    Todd's definitely done a ton of photos in the Hangover Lot.  No, it's not the desert with the red rocks but the photos I've seen of his there are really cool.  We just took some wedding photos with him there last Friday but I don't have them back yet so I can't show samples. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards