Oregon

$10/person rehearsal dinner in Portland?

Hi!

I'm desperately trying to find a rehearsal dinner space that is no more than $12/person and preferably $10/person. We have about 35-40 people attending the rehearsal dinner. We are open to really any type of food because the cost is more important. However, I want a space where we can all sit together, not where they just seat us throughout a restaurant.

Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: $10/person rehearsal dinner in Portland?

• DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Where are you looking?  Part of town would be helpful :-)

Some ideas to start you off:

Spaghetti Factory
    Old Town Pizza
    La Caretta on McLaughlin

Or bring something in to your ceremony site or at someone's home.

• edited December 2011
    We had ours at the Old Spaghetti Factory. Not sure exactly how much we paid bc FIL paid the bill but it was pretty close to that budget. We went to the one in Hillsboro and had a private room. Not sure if the one downtown has one.
  • Nicole170Nicole170 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We checked a few mexican restaurants and they were all around $10-$12 pp. Spaghetti Factory is reasonable too.  
    We are doing something different..  Nicholas Restaurant it's an excellent Middle Eastern/Lebanese food restaurant. It's $10/pp and they have a large room for private parties.
  • vwhitney2107vwhitney2107 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing Old Spaghetti Factory...the one downtown. We get to use their banquet room and we have about 35-40 people as well so there will be plenty of room. If you do it there they give you their "banquet" menu and you and FI or whoever is paying can choose 3 items from their menu and then your guests will get to choose from those 3 items. So basically you can pick what works with your budget. It is all right around $10 give or take a little. I would suggest using them. They were also very friendly and helpful when we spoke with them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the great advice! Nicole, we went with Nicholas Restaurant and I think it will be fantastic...a little more than we wanted to spend, but the private room is awesome and the food is delicious. Now on to more planning... :)
  • Nicole170Nicole170 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Glad you liked it! They have great food and great service.  I'm looking forward to the rehearsal dinner!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards