Chit Chat
Options

Halloween Costumes

2»

Re: Halloween Costumes

• Options
    l9i said:

My favorite was two years about DH and I went as the sundrop boy and girl from the comercials.  He hates dressing up but I could convice him of shorts, a t-shirt, and sweatband.  It was epic! 

Someone else mentioned this but I just cut my hair and was totally going to go as Piper from OITNB.  Plus how easy?  Now just to find some scrubs....

Amazon girl...Amazon...I just ordered ours yesterday.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    l9il9i member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    l9i said:

My favorite was two years about DH and I went as the sundrop boy and girl from the comercials.  He hates dressing up but I could convice him of shorts, a t-shirt, and sweatband.  It was epic! 

Someone else mentioned this but I just cut my hair and was totally going to go as Piper from OITNB.  Plus how easy?  Now just to find some scrubs....

Amazon girl...Amazon...I just ordered ours yesterday.  
    Thank you!  I'll take a look :)
  • Options
    I have no plans right now other than to stay home and hand out candy.  So maybe the same orange tank top and black yoga pants I wore last year.  :P 
  • Options
    We'll be handing out candy and party hopping later!

Fi and I are going as Deadpool and Harley Quinn. I've seen it a lot this year on the cosplay scene and I love it.

My Harley is going to look pretty similat to hers:
  • Options
    I LOVE all of your ideas!

Last night I decided going as just regular RBG was a missed opportunity, so I'm going to pick up a crown and some chains and go as Notorious RBG.  

I'm sad though because I have to go into work tomorrow and I might miss the afternoon cemetery concert we planned to go to.  And now I won't have much time tomorrow to shop around for a crown, chains, and a lace ascot.  At least I already have the judges' robes-- I'm going to borrow my sister's black graduation robes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    DH is the president of the local astronomy club.  On Halloween, if it is a clear night (It usually is in western CO.), he sets up his big, fancy telescope in the driveway and shows kids a close up of some planets.  Parents are fascinated, too.  I stand nearby to give out candy.  Some kids are so interested, they forget to ask for candy!  I love doing this with DH.  I was going to make him a wizard robe this year, but I can't see well enough yet.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    Inkdancer said:
    I keep telling FI that if we ever do anything for halloween we HAVE to go as Bob & Linda.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    I'm going to be a kitty cat. I've been planning on it for a while. And, sadly, Kitty died yesterday so it feels extra special. I'm going to channel her Kitty energy and rock it out. 
  • Options
    lc07 said:
    I'm going to be a kitty cat. I've been planning on it for a while. And, sadly, Kitty died yesterday so it feels extra special. I'm going to channel her Kitty energy and rock it out. 
    @Ic07 I'm so sorry about your Kitty.  :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards