Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Does anyone have photos of their bridesmaids wearing Mori Lee 693 ??

Hi Ladies,

I would like to see real people wearing the Mori Lee 693 dress in a color other than black. Anyone has photos?

Re: Does anyone have photos of their bridesmaids wearing Mori Lee 693 ??

• Options
    Here it is in a white shade:
    Mori Lee 693 Wedding DressMori Lee 693 Wedding DressMori Lee 693 Wedding Dress
  • Options
    Thanks so much...I was worried about the sheer back. I have some bridesmaids that are curvy and I did not want them to feel uncomfortable. I will be ordering either Coral and blush. I am hoping someone has a photos of the dresses in those colors as well.
  • Options
    I would also love to see this in blush if anyone else has pictures!
  • Options
    Oh my gosh beautiful dress!! I have looked at Mori Lee dresses online and would love it if my girls could wear one. Do you know the price of this dress @doeydo I created a discussion about a week ago asking if anyone knew the price range of Mori Lee and Alfred Angelo dresses. No one seemed to have any experience with Mori Lee.
  • Options
    @eemmy0621 from Best Bridal Prices it is $168.00.
  • Options
    I would also love to see the blush since that is what we ordered, but they won't be in until February or March. I will post pictures! Until then, if anyone has any other colors, please post!
  • Options
    @emmy0621 mori lee carries inexpensive bridal and bridesmade dresses bridal runs 500-1500 ( she might have some stuff in the 2000 range for bridal but i have not seen it 

her bridesmades run at around 100-200 maybe 300 tops my maids tried on mori lee dress but not of the ones we tried on worked i wanted them in mori lees beacuse my dress was a  mori lee but we ended up with jasmine L3001
    my dress was a mori lee julietta style 3098 with an extra strap in ivory i paid with the extra strap and tax on the dress just over a thousand 
  • Options
    My sister wants this dress in black. It's gorgeous!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I love the back! But flowy empire waist dresses always look like maternity dresses to me.
  • Options
    That is BEAUTIFUL!  If my top pick on a dress fails...this may be a close second.
  • Options
    Here is a picture of the dress in blush!  Please note that this is someone else's dress and it isn't buttoned in the back and hasn't been altered yet. But this is the color! I am very pleased. 
  • Options
    Hi! I got this dress in all coral and I was hesitate at first because I did not see the color but absolutely in love with it! Also I tried it on in the charcoal color. A lot of stores do not know that you can do it in all solid and the updated solid colors so make sure you know the updated color chart!
  • Options
    This was the charcoal
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards