Oregon
Options

Rural Oregon Knotties!

Hey there ladies! I just wanted to put up a post for us who are excited about getting married but aren't living in the big cities that have tons of vendors at their fingertips. I live in a medium sized town in the columbia river region and just wanted to see how other rural brides are doing?

How has it been finding vendors? Do you have a few options or do you just have the one place in town that does it? Are you using the internet to get ahold of things for your wedding or are you just foregoing it and choosing a different option?

Anyway, while I really enjoy the knot I just think sometimes it is a little harder to connect with some of the bigger city brides (not because of they themselves mind you) its just different when you are rural rather than urban.

I'd love to hear from some of you ladies!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Rural Oregon Knotties!

• Options
    MrsCowellMrsCowell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I agree! It is much harder when you are in a rural area...I live over in Central Oregon. Near Bend which is a big place, but still has limited options for rentals. We are having our wedding at a family friends house so we have to rent basically everything, and that isn't easy!

There are basically two rental companies in Bend, but the prices are so high we have actually gone to a company in Salem to rent from. The amount of money we are saving is still a good amount, even with having to drive to Salem and back to pick everything up.

How are you getting everything for your wedding?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards