Oregon

Brides that are looking for a photographer.

I was just checking out my photographers blog and saw that they are offering an amazing deal for 2012 weddings! I just thought I would share the post. 

They are amazing and fabulous to work with and can work with all kinds of budgets. 

Re: Brides that are looking for a photographer.

• I don't see the deal on their site! Can you message me how to find it? I'm definitely interested to see if they are available for our Sept. 1st date!! We can't find ANYONE with that date open! meeranda1@gmail.com

• DaniellePhan5DaniellePhan5 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    <div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">Hey Meeranda! </span><div style="background-color:#ffffff;border:0px;font-size:12px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;font-family:Arial;">
    </div><div style="background-color:#ffffff;border:0px;font-size:12px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;font-family:Arial;">You can find the Special at this direct link. </div><div style="background-color:#ffffff;border:0px;font-size:12px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;font-family:Arial;">
    </div><div style="background-color:#ffffff;border:0px;font-size:12px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;font-family:Arial;"><a style="background-color:transparent;border:0px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;" rel="nofollow" href="http://hqphan.blogspot.com/2012/06/2012-wedding-photography-special-this.html" target="_blank">HQPhan Photography Wedding Special </a> < CLICK THIS TO GET TO THE PAGE TO SEE THE SPECAIL. </div><div style="background-color:#ffffff;border:0px;font-size:12px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;font-family:Arial;">(Click above and it will lead you to the page)</div></div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_brides-that-are-looking-for-a-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:119Discussion:666256d3-66d3-4458-9d70-098cad83967dPost:6c81fd57-38c1-4fd0-a2b6-dfd5aefec40d">Re: Brides that are looking for a photographer.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't see the deal on their site! Can you message me how to find it? I'm definitely interested to see if they are available for our Sept. 1st date!! We can't find ANYONE with that date open! meeranda1@gmail.com
    Posted by meeranda[/QUOTE]
    A married couple is like a permanent marker. Once you are with them you can never give them up OR let them fade away.. Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards